• Provision of berths for vessels' idle stay.
• Arrangement of work on deratization, gas freeing, desinfection, fumigation of vessels and cargoes as well as hotel accommodation for crew members.
• Fresh water supply.
• Provision of refuse disposal containers, toilet facilities at vessel's disposal.
• Power supply to vessels.
• Telephone installation on board a vessel and connecting it to the shore telephone network.
• Cargo processing (repairing of tare, packing, unpacking of cargo, etc.).
• Marking and re-marking of cargoes.
• Other work and services, stipulated by contract including cargo declaration at customs, calculation of dispatch and demurrage. All services provided by NCSP will be charged in accordance with current tariffs.
4.1. Each customer, who intends to use services of NCSP warrants that he is either an owner or an authorized agent of cargoes or any plant brought to NCSP's premises and further warrants that he accepts these Terms and Conditions not only for himself but also as duly authorized agent for and on behalf of every other person or legal body.
4.2. A customer warrants unless otherwise specified in writing to NCSP that any cargoes or vessel or plant which he delivers or directs to the port area:
a) are not dangerous or liable to become so in the form in which they are delivered and/or in which they are to remain while on port area;
b) are not toxic or liable to give off any injurious gas, dust, liquid or radiation;
c) will not contaminate or cause danger, injury or damage to any person or any other goods or plant or the port area;
d) are properly and sufficiently packed in accordance with the Rules in force;
e) are properly marked with any warnings as to the hazardous nature of any content and with appropriate signs if there are special requirements for cargo handling ;
f) contain no unauthorized controlled drugs, contraband, pornographic or other illegal matters.
SEQUENCE OF HANDLING VESSELS AND OTHER TRANSPORT VEHICLES.
5.1. Sequence of vessels' berthing and their handling as well as the procedure of receipt of other means of transport is solely determined by NCSP in accordance with "General Procedure of vessel's handling by NCSP".
5.2. NCSP shall not be liable for the loss of use of vessels or other transport vehicles or for the indirect loss or damage due to their non-readiness in time suffered as a result of delay or interruption in the handling of vessels and other transport vehicles.
Дата добавления: 2015-07-20; просмотров: 177 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|SERVICES PERFORMED BY NCSP.|||||INFORMATION ABOUT VESSELS TIME OF ARRIVAL.|