|· return to an important point? q · repeat the main points? q · talk about something unconnected? q||· begin the presentation? q · expand a point? q · change the subject? q|
III. You can draw attention to your visuals by using the phrases below. Complete them using the words from the box.
|give see point have show|
I. Listen to a stock trading company manager describe how his team solved a problem with the company's website
1. Underline the two things the manager does to open his presentation.
ask a question / tell a joke / tell a story / quote some figures
2. What's the significance of the following facts and figures?
3. What three problems was the company having with its website?
4. Having improved the website, what are E-Stock's two current objectives?
5. Which graph (a, b, c or d) does the speaker refer to?q
6. What three things does the manager do to close his presentation?
a. he sums up his talk
b. he quotes a well-known person
c. he refers people to his report
d. he invites questions
Дата добавления: 2015-07-08; просмотров: 243 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|II. In the extract above find the examples of|||||I. The following thoughts passed through the minds of two negotiators during a negotiation. Use the words and phrases in brackets to reproduce what they actually said.|