I. In pairs exchange your ideas about the following:
1. What exactly is the Internet?
2. The future of the Internet
3. Computer revolution
4. What is the Internet?
5. What is the most popular Internet service?
6. Whom do you pay for sending e-mail messages?
7. What advantages does it have over other media, such as TV, magazines and newspapers?
8. Whose responsibility should it be to check exactly what material goes on the Internet?
9. How do you think the Internet will develop over the next few years?
II. Fill in the table to summarize the Internet’s advantages and disadvantages
I.Read the letter written to a newspaper advice column. Discuss possible solutions with a partner and then write a reply to the woman.
My husband has addicted to the Internet. Day and night he chats to an American woman, sometimes intimately. We have been married for 27 years and a few months ago he told me he wanted a divorce. I found out he’s been sending flowers to this woman he met on the Internet and he intends to go over and visit her. He talks all the time to this woman. What can I do?
Дата добавления: 2015-07-08; просмотров: 375 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|II. Complete the text using the missing words.|||||Active Vocabulary|