PRESENTATION “BRITISH CULTURE”
It is impossible to learn the language without knowing its culture. It will also help you to know your native culture better.
In groups prepare a presentation about English culture.
Speak about the following
· Facts and figures (country, geography, weather, population, flag, economy, religion, etc.);
· Daily life (place to live, houses, transport, shops, family life, etc.);
· Etiquette (social customs, greetings, eating manners, meal times, etc.);
· Customs and traditions (festivals and holidays, unusual customs, costumes, national flowers, etc.)
SELF-STUDY MATERIALS FOR SECTION II
The Present Continuous Tense
|he she it||is||he she it||is not||is||he she it|
|we you they||are||we you they||are not||are||we you they|
1. action in progress at the moment of speaking
Where are the children? They are watching TV.
2. action in the near future
They are going on holiday in a few days.
Exercise 1. Add –ing to the verbs to form The Present Continuous.
Exercise 2. Complete the sentences about Russia using one of the verbs in the necessary form positive or negative.
Дата добавления: 2015-07-20; просмотров: 90 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|I ________________ soon. (to leave)|||||С 01.04.2008 ПО 15.06.2008|