ABOUT MYSELF, MY FAMILY, MY RELATIVES AND MY FRIENDS
Part 1 «ABOUT MYSELF»
1. Complete a mind map about yourself using the given words. Give as much information as you can but don’t be detailed about your family.
|I am … I have …|
|· Let me introduce myself. · to be from · to be a student of · to be a first-year student · to study at the University · to study smth. · to speak English · a hard work · to be going to do smth. · to be busy · to have much to do · to be married · to be single · to keep fit · to do sport||· I was born on May 5, 1982 (2003) · to be easy to deal with · to learn with great interest · to take an active part in social life · creative · responsible · reliable · energetic · sociable · calm · friendly · to be fond of · to be interested in · to be good at · to prefer|
2. Use information from your mind map and words from vocabulary to introduce yourself according to the plan:
|1name/surname 2 age 3 nationality 4 single/married||5 place of living 6 job 7 character 8 hobby/interests|
3. a) Write questions to the points in Ex.2.(e.g. What’s your name?)
b) Work in pairs and ask your partner about him/her. Make notes.
c) Use the notes you’ve done about your partner and introduce him/her.
4. Ask your group-mates about their traits of character and hobbies. Find out how much do you have in common. Who could be a friend of yours?
To prove your ideas use the following phrases:
· both of us;
· both X and me;
· like Y, I …
Part 2 «MY FAMILY AND MY RELATIVES»
1. Give your associations to the word «Family»:
Дата добавления: 2015-07-20; просмотров: 151 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|