|Grammar & vocabulary||Discourse Management||Pronunciation||Interaction|
|9-10||In your numerous utterances you show a high degree of control of a range of simple (articles, Present tenses, word order) and some complex grammatical forms (modals, Conditionals, phrasal verbs). You use a range of appropriate vocabulary to give and exchange views on the topic.||You actively demonstrate your ability to produce extended stretches of language with very little hesitation. You organize your ideas clearly and logically. You use discourse markers in your speech.||All sounds are articulated clearly and correctly. Word stress is accurately placed. Your intonation is appropriate.||You initiate eagerly and respond appropriately, building your ideas on what others say. You develop a conversation and negotiate towards an outcome. You finish your speech/conversation with appropriate phrases.|
|7,5-8,5||You actively demonstrate your ability to use simple grammatical forms and attempt some complex forms. You use a range of appropriate vocabulary to give and exchange views on the topic.||You often make up extended sentences despite some hesitation. What you say is relevant and there is little repetition. You use a range of discourse markers.||You pronounce words clearly; word stress is generally accurately placed. Your intonation is generally appropriate.||You initiate and respond appropriately. You help develop the conversation and negotiate towards an outcome with very little support. You finish the conversation/speech with appropriate phrases.|
|6-7||You show that you can use simple grammatical forms without any difficulty. You use a range of appropriate vocabulary when talking on simple topics.||Your responds are occasionally extended with hesitation. Your utterances are mostly relevant, despite some repetition. You use basic discourse markers.||Your sounds are mostly clear. You sometimes confuse word stress. Your intonation is sometimes inappropriate.||You can start a conversation with a simple phrase, you respond appropriately. You keep interaction going with little support. You occasionally ask your partners questions.|
- OK, can I ask you a question that has been on my mind for some time? What are your ideas about this Big Bang Theory that has been discussed recently?
- Thanks for asking me, because I’ve been thinking about this too. To my mind the theory has its grounds and it seems that there’s already enough evidence to support it. Don’t you agree with me?
- Well, I see what you mean, but I’m afraid I can’t agree, because the idea of the Big Bang has not been proved yet. In my opinion, scientists should conduct more research on this subject. In fact I don’t quite understand what you mean by saying there’s enough evidence? Could you explain?
- Actually, I’ve read a couple of articles and their authors were rather persuasive. I don’t remember their names, but if you’d like I could find then on the internet and send them to you.
- Yes, it would be great! You know I’m keen on the problems of the birth of the universe…
- OK, let me ask you a question about the Big Bang Theory. What do you think of it?
- Yes, it’s an interesting question. As for me, I think that this theory must be analyzed and it is the future of science. Don’t you think so?
- I see your point but I don’t agree with it. The idea of the Big Bang is popular but there were not many experiments on it. What I think is that scientists don’t have enough information. And it is not clear to me why you think that it is the future of science. Could you explain?
- You know, I’ve read some articles and there were some interesting facts. I don’t remember the titles. Do you want to have these articles too?
- Yes, please. This theory is what I am interested in…
- OK, what do you think about the Big Bang Theory?
- Well, I think that this theory is interesting and scientists must work at it. What do you think?
- Well, yes and no. This theory is popular, but there isn’t much information. I can’t say that we know a lot about the Big Bang. And why do you think that it is interesting. Please, explain.
- Well, there are some articles with interesting facts and I read them. Do you want to read them too?
- Yes, I do, I want to know more about this theory.
Дата добавления: 2015-10-29; просмотров: 158 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|СОЛНЕЧНАЯ ПАРАЛЛЕЛЬ|||||Game Option: Leaders|