1.When much material had been looked through the article about Canada was
2.Canada was ruled by Britain completely until 1867.
3.New hydroelectric stations were being built at that time in Canada.
4. Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom is recognized as Queen of Canada.
5. Several new buildings will have been completed in Canada by the end of the
II. Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на разные значения слов it, that, one.
1. It was Britain that governed Canada’s foreign affairs until 1931.
2. Many Canadians in western and eastern parts of the country feel that the federal
government does not pay enough attention to their problems.
3. One must know that Ottawa is the capital of Canada.
III. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на разные значения глаголов to be, to have, to do.
1. A programme for the construction of new types of electric power stations
in Canada is to be carried out this year.
2. About 57% of all Canadians have some English ancestry and about 32%
have some French ancestry.
3. Scientists had to create new materials for industry.
4. This material does not possess elastic properties.
Дата добавления: 2015-07-11; просмотров: 351 | Нарушение авторских прав