A1. Can he have been at the party yesterday? 2. Could they be in Germany? 3. Can he have broken his leg? 4. Could they have been sent to prison? 5. Can she got married? 6. Could he study at Cambridge University? 7. Can she have been practicing the violin for five years? 8. Could he have made an interesting report? 9. Could he have won a lot of money in the casino? 10. Can they will to the Canaries next summer? 11. Could he have passed his English exam? 12. Could she be forty in June? 13. Can she be stubborn?
14. Could he have been a cruel man?
В 1. You can't be mistaken. 2. They can't have forgotten about the meeting. 3. He couldn't be writing a new novel now. 4. She couldn't have bought a new fur coat. 5. He can't have had an accident. 6. Mary can't invite the Jones to her place for the weekend. 7. They couldn't have upset our plans. 8. She can't waste a lot of time. 9. Mr. Fox couldn't be a reliable person. 10. She couldn't be making a cruise now.
1. He can't have been at home at that time yesterday. 2. Can he have told you about it? 3. He could have called on them when he was in Moscow. 4. He could have done it but he didn't want to. 5. Could he have refused to go there? 6. He can't be sleeping now. 7» They can't have left without saying goodbye to us. 8. She can't have answered you in such a way. 9. He could come tomorrow. 10. He can't have collided with another car. He is such a careful driver. 11. He couldn't have forgotten his promise, I reminded him about it yesterday. 12. He could not read the book so quickly, it is too difficult for him. 13. They could have reached the top, but the weather prevented them from doing it. 14. They couldn't get married, they are so different
15. Has anybody have thought of his winning the match?
1. Under the law you may make one photocopy for your personal use but you can't make multiple copies. 2. This may/might be the reason why they have refused to join us. 12*
3.1 may/might have to take her to hospital; she may/might have broken her arm in the accident. 4. He may/might not have had her phone number. 5. When the World Cup was shown on TV, I might stay up late and watch it. 6. Your friend may/might help you, but I don't believe it. 7. They may/might not have known that the problem was so urgent. 8. May I smoke here? 9. You might have come! I needed your help badly. 10. She may/might have made a mistake, but I am not sure of it. She is a very punctual person.
1) might have warned; 2) may/might start; 3) can't/ couldn't not have heard; 4) may/might have heard; 5) can't/couldn't have noticed; 6) may/might not have noticed; 7) may; 8) may/might not have heard; 9) can't/ couldn't have heard, could; 10) may; 11) may; 12) might have helped; 13) can/could ... have said
la, 2d, За, 4c, 5d, 6c
Дата добавления: 2015-07-24; просмотров: 113 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|Exercise 221|||||Exercise 278|