1. We visited one of the largest plants producing tractors in our country.
2. He sat at the table thinking.
3. Standing on the bank of the river he watched the dockers at work.
4. Signing the letter the manager asked the secretary to send it off at once.
5. Packing his things quickly, he hurried up to the station.
V. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в форму Simple Present или Present Continuous. Переведите на русский язык.
1. You (to hate) trade fairs? I dislike them, but I (not to hate) them.
2. You (to dream) at night? Yes, I always (to dream) and if I (to eat) too much supper I (to have) nightmares.
3. These workmen are never satisfied, they always (to complain).
4. Julia and Mr. Jones (to have) a long conversation. I (to wonder) what they (to talk) about.
5. You (to believe) all that the newspapers say? No, I (not to believe) any of it. Then why you (to read) newspapers?
VI. Перепишите данные предложения, используя слова very few, a few, very little, a little вместо выделенных слов. Переведите на русский язык.
1. Not much time was wasted.
2. There аre not many rich men in the town.
3. I saw Mary three or four days ago.
4. Not mаny women worked a hundred years ago.
5. There hasn’t been much snow during the last few weeks.
VII. Прочитайте текст и выполните задания к нему.
Дата добавления: 2015-07-11; просмотров: 370 | Нарушение авторских прав