1. I need to ________ at the bank because I'm going overseas on business, and I want to take some of the local currency with me.
a) withdraw money
b) exchange money
c) buy traveler's checks
2. You ought to _________ to store your valuables and important documents in a secure location.
a) rent a safety deposit box
b) open a savings account
c) pay your bills online
3. My father is trying to ________ to pay for the construction of a new room to our house.
a) take out a loan
b) pay off a loan
c) review his bank statement
4. If you go abroad you don't have to take a lot of cash with you. Instead, you can take _______ cheques with you, which are accepted in most hotels, restaurants and shops all over the world.
5. I don't get paid in cash. My salary is paid into my bank ________.
6. The long-term loan you take from a bank to buy a house or flat is called a ____.
7. "Here's a ten-pound _______ ". - "Your change, Sir".
8. I don't have any cash on me. Can I pay with my ______card?
9. I'm trying to __________ at least 20% of my earnings into my savings account so I can buy a car.
10. If you don't have enough money to for college, you can consider taking out a student ______ to pay for expenses.
Grammar in Use
Дата добавления: 2015-07-11; просмотров: 212 | Нарушение авторских прав