Подробно рассматривается соответственно в  и  рекомендуемой литературы.
The very high frequency (VHF) communication system supplies communication over line-of-sight distances. It gives communication between airplanes or between ground stations and airplanes.
Abbreviations and Acronyms
· ACARS - aircraft communications addressing and reporting system
· ACP - audio control panel
· AM - amplitude modulation
· ARINC - Aeronautical Radio Incorporated
· BITE - built-in test equipment
· comm - communication
· EEC - electronic equipment compartment
· FDAU - flight data acquisition unit
· FDR - flight data recorder
· freq - frequency
· I/C - interphone communication
· LCD - liquid crystal display
· LED - light emitting diode
· LRU - line replaceable unit
· mic - microphone
· MSEC - milli-second
· PSEU - proximity switch electronics unit
· PTT - push-to-talk
· RCP - radio communication panel
· REU - remote electronics unit
· RF - radio frequency
· R/T - receive/transmit
· SELCAL - selective calling
· sql - squelch
· SSB - single side band
· SSFDR - solid state flight data recorder
· VHF - very high frequency
· VSWR - voltage standing wave ratio
· xmit - transmit
The VHF communication system supplies the flight crew with voice and data line-of-sight communication. The VHF communication system can be used to communicate between airplanes and between airplanes and ground stations.
The VHF communication radio is tunable in the frequency range of 118.000 MHz to 136.975 MHz. The VHF radio is used to transmit and receive voice and data communication.
The VHF communication system has these components:
· Radio communication panel
· VHF transceiver
· VHF antenna.
The RCP supplies selected frequency signals to tune the VHF transceivers. You can use the RCP to select the frequency of any VHF communication radio.
The VHF transceiver transmit circuits modulate an RF carrier signal with voice or data audio. The receive circuits demodulate the received RF carrier signal to detect the audio from the RF carrier. The detected audio is used by the flight crew and other airplane systems.
The VHF antenna transmits and receives RF signals.
The VHF communication system connects with these
· Remote electronics unit (REU)
· Proximity switch electronic unit (PSEU) выкл-ль сближения с землей
· SELCAL decoder unit
· Flight data acquisition unit (FDAU). Приобретение
The control panel sends selected frequency signals to the transceiver. The audio control panel sends radio select signals and receive volume control to the REU.
During transmit, microphone audio and PTT signals go to the VHF transceiver through the REU. The transceiver uses the microphone audio to modulate an RF carrier signal made in the transceiver. The transceiver sends the modulated RF signal to the antenna for transmission to other airplanes and ground stations.
During transmit, the flight data acquisition unit receives a PTT signal from the transceiver. The flight data acquisition unit uses the PTT for key event marking to record the transmit event. During the receive operation, the antenna receives a modulated RF signal and sends it to the transceiver. The transceiver demodulates or removes the audio information from the RF carrier. The received audio goes from the VHF transceiver through the REU to the flight interphone speakers and headsets.
The SELCAL decoder unit receives audio from the VHF transceiver. The SELCAL decoder unit monitors the audio for SELCAL calls that come from the ground station.
The VHF transceiver receives an air/ground discrete from the PSEU (proximity switch electronics unit). The VHF transceiver uses the discrete to calculate flight legs for internal fault memory.
Дата добавления: 2015-10-23; просмотров: 172 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|Very High Frequency (VHF) communication.|||||Receive Operation|