Поставьте вопросы к выделенным словам.
1. Depending on the reference point used, there are several types of altitude.
2. The most commonly used is true altitude.
3. The pressure at sea level, about 15 pounds per square inch, is caused by the weight of the atmosphere.
4. The pressure inside the altimeter is vented to a static port on the outer surface of the aircraft so that it can measure the outside pressure.
5. Future systems will benefit from the global positioning satellite system.
Переведите текст 8.5. без словаря.
BOEING B-52 G/H STRATOFORTRESS
Primary Mission: Strategic Bombing / Sea Surveillance
Boeing planned to build 193 B-52Gs as the last in a run* of 603 aircraft supporting 11 45-aircraft wings. They had double the fuel capacity of the B-52A. But this ‘G’ run was extended, bringing the total aircraft in our inventory* to 642, not including the 102 new B-52Hs that were already being built.
These new B-52Hs could go to 30% farther than even the formidable B-52G. This new range of 12,5000 miles again doubled the range of earlier versions of the aircraft. In 1972, there were about 275 Boeing B-52G/Hs left. Despite constant updating, this is still the same basic plane that was developed in the 1950s.
· Crew: Two pilots, one navigator, one electronic warfare officer, one gunner*
· Powerplant: 8 Pratt and Whitney J57-P-443WB turbojets, each rated at 13,750 lbs
· Max Level Speed*: 630 mph (at high altitude)
· Range: 10,130 miles (max internal fuel, internal load only)
· Armament: 0,50 caliber guns in tail
8 SRAMs* and free-fall bombs internally
12 AGM*-86B ALCMs* internally
G models can carry 8-12 Harpoons in underwing clusters
run - партия (изделий)
inventory - список, общее количество
gunner - авиационный стрелок
level speed - горизонтальная скорость
SRAM = Short Range Attack Missile - управляемая ракета класса “воздух-земля”
AGM = Air-to-Ground Missile - ракета класса “воздух-земля”
ALCM = Air-Launched Cruise Missile - крылатая ракета воздушного
Дата добавления: 2015-07-11; просмотров: 62 | Нарушение авторских прав