100 mph 50 sit ups a favour business duty good harm homework the cleaning the dishes
1. Excuse me, could you do me _________ and watch my bags for a moment?
2. I'm afraid I can't come. I'm going to do my _________ after school.
3. I like doing _________ with Jack.
4. I usually do _________on Saturday Morning.
5. Sue cooks but I do _________.
6. I usually do about _________ in the morning.
7. I don't think you did any _________.
8. I was doing _________ when the policeman stopped me.
9. I think his help did a lot of _________ for the children.
10. The soldier does his _________ to his country.
Unit 7 CITY LIFE
9 Derby Cathedral
16 Eagle Centre
24 Queen’s Leisure Centre
30 Council House
Look at a map of the city of Derby, UK. Copy the sentences below, putting in the correct
Prepositions of place.
1. The bus station is (opposite/next to/in) the Crown Court.
2. Eagle Centre Market is (on/at/in) the Eagle Centre.
3. The Guildhall is (in/near/opposite) the Market Place.
4. The Eagle Centre is (on/in/at) the centre of Derby.
5. The Derby Ram Statue is (up/on the corner of/behind) East Street.
6. Queen’s Leisure Centre is (behind/near/next to) Derby Cathedral.
7. The Riverside Gardens are (behind/near/next to) the Council House.
Дата добавления: 2015-07-10; просмотров: 197 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|EXTRA: WRITING A STORY|||||EXTRA: GLOSSARY – ASKING FOR DIRECTIONS|