1. There were, one of them was writing, the other was reading. 2. He did not tell, he had received. 3. I asked, he knew, she lived, I said, I did not know. 4. He asked, I could. 5. She said, he had given. 6. I asked, he had put. 7. He told, they had spent. 8. I was sitting, thinking, the door suddenly opened, I had not seen, entered. 9. She came, we were having, it was, I saw. 10.I saw, he was leaving. 11.I had not seen, we met. 12. He had left, I had. 13. He felt, wanted. 14. I thought, he had already gone. 15.I found, he was talking, who were standing. 16. He spoke (was speaking), we had never heard. 17. He told, he had learnt. 18. He entered, took, went.
1. I returned, I had lost, I came, I saw, who was standing, he was waiting, he had lost. 2. I woke, it was, I called, nobody answered, he had already left. 3. I went, the rain had stopped, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, the morning was. 4. The rain had stopped, I looked, saw, who was standing. 5. They told, he had left. 6. I didn’t find, I was, the train had left. 7. He wanted, he had lived. 8. The e-mail had come, he left. 9. She looked, she had worked. 10. When did she finish.
1. He came. 2. She has finished. 3. He had translated. 4. I have never been. 5. We worked. 6.I had had. I have not seen. 8. When did you see. 9. My sister has already graduated. 10. His brother had broken. 11.I have seen. 12. Have you ever been. 13. They were cooking. 14. I have just seen. 15. She was playing. 16. She has drawn. 17. I was talking. 18. My favourite TV programme had begun, I came. 19. I have not eaten. 20. She had not read. 21. She was doing, I came. 22. She has found. 23. I have answered. 24. He has just spent.
1. We lived, went. 2. My sister spent. 3. She has lost. 4. All the children had returned. 5. Columbus discovered. 6. Columbus did not know, he had discovered. 7. I have already read. 8. He had discussed, he took. 9. Mother has baked. 10. She was reading. 11. I have never been. 12. They told, you had got. 13. When did you receive. 14. Our grandmother was cooking. 15. She has bought. 16. They travelled. 17. We have not seen. 18. They ate, I had brought. 19. The children had had, they went. 20. Have you ever been. 21. They were sitting, listening, who was telling. 22. My friend has just rung. 23. I was standing, it began. 24. We have not skated. 25. I had promised.
1. Her son has finished. 2. My brother was training. 3. My sister has bought. 4. I have not danced. 5. Nick came, his friends were playing. 6. When did your sister go. 7. My friend has just recovered. 8. I have never been. 9. We were talking. 10. I spoke. 11. Kate has washed. 12. Has your mother returned. 13. She was doing. 14. The cat drank, I had given. 15. Have you ever been. 16. He has not read. 17. They had reached. 18. I have not yet received. 19. She had forgotten. 20.We have already studied. 21. He spent. 22. I have bought. 23. He had learnt, he went. 24. She had spent, she went.
Дата добавления: 2015-07-08; просмотров: 125 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|Упражнение 183|||||КАК РОДИЛАСЬ ЭТА КНИГА, ИЛИ НАЗАД В БУДУЩЕЕ|