1. Give words defined by the following:
1) a person with authority to maintain discipline, the head of a department of studies;
2) charge or payment for professional advice or services; cost of examination;
3) a right, opportunity or means of reaching, using and approaching;
4) a list of times for doing things;
5) a list of all the courses of study offered by a university;
6) the principal field of study of a student at a university;
7) to get or gain smth. such as trait or ability;
8) a person who applies, a candidate;
9) required by laws;
10) permission to enter;
11) an instruction;
12) person who has been awarded the first degree from a university.
2. Choose the appropriate word from the brackets.
1) My daughter wants to … in a small college in our city. (enroll/ go/ attend)
2) My sister has several opportunities to get a university degree, but she wants to talk this … with our parents. (back/ over/ into)
3) My son is working really hard to…good grades and work part-time, but it is difficult. (analyze/ conserve/ maintain)
4) She received a …to pay for university expenses, so things should be easier for her now. She doesn’t have to worry about paying back any money either. (scholarship/
5) So what is your … at university? Someone told me you were studying management or something like that. (major/ teacher/ class)
3. Fill in the missing word to complete the sentences below:
1) The Belarusian system of … education includes educational and research institutions that use unified standards in the processes of teaching, management, assessment and research.
Дата добавления: 2015-07-20; просмотров: 71 | Нарушение авторских прав
|<== предыдущая страница|||||следующая страница ==>|
|READING|||||How to learn vocabulary|